This grilled chicken and pomegranate salad is tasty and healthy with a sweet twist!
250g Fresh salad greens
1/4 slivered almonds
500g sliced chicken breast
1 tbs garlic sea salt
1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
3 tbs lemon juice
2 tsp soy sauce
1/2 cup feta cheese crumbs
1 tbs Olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Use a spoon and scoop out the seeds of the pomegranate and set aside.
2. Drizzle chicken breast with one tbs olive oil, 1/2 tbs garlic sea salt and salt & pepper.
3. Grill over medium heat for about five minutes each side or until cooked.
4. Toss together grilled chicken, pomegranate seeds, almonds, feta and remaining garlic sea salt.
5. Place over a bed of fresh greens and drizzle with soy sauce and lemon juice.
(picture is an example only)