Nestle drops Red Skins, Chicos lolly names (Shutterstock) Confectionery giant Nestle is changing the name of its Allen's brand Red Skins and Chicos lollies because of their racial overtones. The decision comes after a rash of similar corporate decisions in the US in response to widespread protests decrying racism. "These names have overtones...
More Articles ...
- Milky Way could be home to 36 Alien Civilisations
- Mariah Carey crashes Schitt's Creek cast performance to sing Hero during “Dear Class of 2020” commencement special
- Australian musicians sing out for support
- Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe responds to JK Rowling's tweets: 'Transgender women are women'
- Irwins battle Brady Bunch for TV award