Bushfire warning level: ADVICE Queensland Fire and Emergency Services (QFES) advises there is a bushfire in Takura. You need to keep up to date and decide what actions you will take if the situation changes.Currently as at 3.10pm Sunday 2 December, a bushfire burning near Toogoom Cane Road and Torbanlea Pialba Road is travelling south towards...
More Articles ...
- School Closures Due To Bushfires
- Local Fire Bans Enforced
- PREPARE TO LEAVE: Captain Creek bushfire as at 12am Fri 30 Nov
- LEAVE NOW | Deepwater, Baffle Creek, Rules Beach, Oyster Creek Bushfire
- Latest On Evacuation Centres
- LEAVE NOW: Deepwater, Baffle Creek, Rules Beach, Oyster Creek bushfire as at 8.30pm Wed 28 Nov
- Beeron (near Mundubbera) – bushfire as at 7.30pm Wed 28 Nov
- Register Your Safety
- Severe Storm Warning Issued For Bundaberg
- Emergency SMS Sent Warning Of Significant Bushfires